it was said, it was heard, it was seen….could it perhaps be useful? Recently I watched the moving picture Waitress (2007)…
Make a pie based on how your feeling…it could be therapeutic.
- I Don’t Want Earl’s Baby Pie
Quiche of egg and brie cheese with a smoked ham centre
- Kick In The Pants Pie
Cinnamon spice custard
- I Hate My Husband Pie
“You take bittersweet chocolate and don’t sweeten it. You make it into a pudding and drown it in caramel…”
- Baby Screaming It’s Head Off In The Middle Of The Night And Ruining My Life Pie New York style cheesecake, brandy brushed, pecans and nutmeg…
- Earl Murders Me Because I’m Having An Affair Pie
“You smash blackberries and raspberries into a chocolate crust.”
- I Can’t Have No Affair Because It’s Wrong And I Don’t Want Earl To Kill Me Pie
“Vanilla custard with banana”
- Pregnant Miserable Self Pitying Loser Pie
“Lumpy oatmeal with fruitcake mashed in. Flambe of course…”
- Your face is like a moon in my empty room.
- Your love is like a beatin drum…babum babum babum.
- Can I hold you for a minute and it turns into forever.
- You inspire poetry in me.
- I can see the whole meaning of life in those sad eyes.
- I was dreaming for you, as all my dreams have gone
SOME OTHER IDEAS…
Please don’t leave me…as a last ditch effort use a suicide note to persuade someone you love not to leave you.
Clues about attraction…if your addicted to saying things that mean something to someone, then perhaps you really do like or love that person.
A good word…saying unthankyou for those moments we should say thank you, but we don’t really mean it.